I don’t have time for a long update but just wanted to provide something for anyone that may follow.
I sold Alibaba $BABA today at $89.70 after observing it for several days. I love the growth potential and plan on holding a core position but for now it is having trouble moving higher. I missed several opportunities prior to sell out and decided today to move on for now.
I purchased GoPro – $GPRO (200 shares @ $93.26 but sold 50 @ $92.86 to reduce my risk.) again today and trying to see if I can ride the momentum from here. There is a massive amount of shorts loading up on this stock to include Citron and while it is a very dangerous play I am betting on the fact that the trend continues. Everytime someone bets against it this stock powers ahead. I have actually cancelled several orders over the past month including one at $58 and then sold for a loss in the high $60s as I couldn’t handle the volatility.
Read More »